Mophie Juice pack available Best Buy

daviddlt

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Just installed on my one and loving it. It does add a little size to the device but not much, goodbye charger, only have to see you once every two days :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

daviddlt

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Added a skin to back off mophie and bam! Good grip, no scratches and no sliding.

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Just installed on my one and loving it. It does add a little size to the device but not much, goodbye charger, only have to see you once every two days :)

Isn't it insanely heavy? The specs sheet says it's 5.05oz - that effectively doubles the One's weight?

Buckeyes

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm ordered the silver case from Mophie, but cancelled my order when the delivery date went from mid May to early June. I figure I'll wait until it's arrives at Best Buy or somewhere similar. Curious what you guys think of the case.

Posted via Android Central App

daviddlt

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Isn't it insanely heavy? The specs sheet says it's 5.05oz - that effectively doubles the One's weight?

It's adds a little weight, stop by the store and try it. The mophie packaging allows you to slide it out, a little sacrifice for more battery life.

daviddlt

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
What about the top? Is that protected at all?

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

Top is protected, power button is custom covered w smoked colored plastic button (similar to tv remote controls)

decypher44

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone notice the "iPhone sold seperately" text under the photos? Seriously, NOT EVERY PHONE IS A DAMN IPHONE!!!!

...Wierd. Full site says "Device", but mobile site says "iPhone".

dtrose

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I finally got the silver one that I ordered directly from Mophie. 2 things - 1) it makes this phone massively heavy. Almost to the point that your carrying around a iPad heavy. 2) the power button is so sensitive that it was continually getting hit and rebooting the phone. I've already got a ticket opened with Mophie for an RMA.

I've had several other Mophies in the past but this one doesn't work.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

supert1020

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I am also looking at the PowerGlider. It looks smaller and also has a kickstand and thinner. Has any buddy bought a i-Blason power case before? If so how was it? If Android Central could compare these to cases or at least do a review of the PowerGlider that would be great.

les7699

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I am also looking at the PowerGlider. It looks smaller and also has a kickstand and thinner. Has any buddy bought a i-Blason power case before? If so how was it? If Android Central could compare these to cases or at least do a review of the PowerGlider that would be great.
Hoping someone has an answer for us.

BlackPrince310

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I was also looking at the PowerGlider but I guess they aren't available yet for purchase. The Mophie is way too bulky for me to use daily. Something a little more svelte would do the job. Hell, if someone made like a 1300mAh case I'd rock that every day.

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just received mine. I a bit dissapointed about the power button but other things are fantastic from the design to performance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34