HTC One's BIG Brother???

Frank Estevez

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
If HTC comes out with a device that beats the One by that much, that means they go against their game plan; to release a single flagship device. I highly doubt this is true.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't mind a second htc device like this. It's aimed at a different market in my opinion and not in competition with the HTC One

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
This, if all of it is true, then this device is gonna be very big ( not to mention the size ). I am glad that finally someone stood up to challenge the giant Samsung.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
If HTC comes out with a device that beats the One by that much, that means they go against their game plan; to release a single flagship device. I highly doubt this is true.

This isnt going against the One, this is a different market. Thats like saying the Note goes against the Galaxy S, they are different markets.

I hope this is true, while I love my One I have missed the large screen I had on the Note II. You add those specs withe the high quality screens HTC uses, their design and stereo speakers and this is the ultimate multi-media phone on the market. I hope they have a stylus too and multi-app software like the Note II.