Do you have the gap problem. ..

zizu101

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
If so, when did you get it and which version is it? I am planning on getting the phone but I want to know if the problem is there with the new ones. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

zizu101

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I plan to get the one, some early batch have a hair line gap between the power button and the headphone jack

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Smaller than a grain of sand, I would worry more about anything getting into the headphone or micro usb ports. I wouldn't even call it a gap so much as it's a difference in elevation. You probably can't get a piece of thermal paper wedged in there.

And no, I don't have it on my release day Developer Edition. It's probably variable based on how much adhesive ends up on the speaker faceplate.

vazquezke

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I received mine today, with 2 gaps! One gap at the top just like in the video, which I really don't mind but there is another one next to the volume rocker. I decided to get a replacement and I really hope the next one will be good because I really like this device. I got the black version.

zizu101

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I received mine today, with 2 gaps! One gap at the top just like in the video, which I really don't mind but there is another one next to the volume rocker. I decided to get a replacement and I really hope the next one will be good because I really like this device. I got the black version.

My sympathies, is your one the European version or 1 from an American carrier?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12