I need the HTC FM Radio app, life or death in tornado alley.

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Sir1

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank you to scorpiosdu - and crossing fingers for everyone in the midwest!

Just heard in the news here in Denmark that there is more to come.

Stay safe!

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

KariNeko

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I followed the instructions and putted those two files on /system/app but when I reboot the phone the following message shows up "Radio application unfortunately stopped".
Rom being used is AOKP based on 4.2.2.

Any advice?
Thanks

EDIT: In the meanwhile I downloaded "Spirit FM Unlocked" and it works really great. :)

Last edited:

mikereidis

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I followed the instructions and putted those two files on /system/app but when I reboot the phone the following message shows up "Radio application unfortunately stopped".
Rom being used is AOKP based on 4.2.2.

Any advice?
Thanks

EDIT: In the meanwhile I downloaded "Spirit FM Unlocked" and it works really great. :)

:)

I have an HTC One so my app Spirit supports the One well, with digital audio on rooted phones for BT, EQ, record etc. Stock, GPE, or AOSP, as long as GPE or AOSP has root.

Currently, there is a special, experimental trick if you need FM with BT on.

The Broadcom proprietary OEM FM API that HTC uses on most of it's phones is disabled on GPE (and never present on AOSP), so no HTC FM app can work. Lack of the Sense UI framework is it's own issue, and an additional unsurmountable obstacle.

I don't get here often, so best to send any replies on my XDA thread or by email.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch