Another.. I got me a One!!!

srt05wv

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Got this phone today and immediately loved the screen, speakers, and camera quality..

A few things I don't like is I have a white spec (dead pixel) near bottom edge of screen so it's not a big deal (one reason I hate LCD displays though)

Another thing I don't like is how sensitive the screen is. Sometimesill be scrolling and it actually clicks it instead. And last but not least for me it just feels long and hard to hit the power button since it feels basically flush.

Great phone tho and I will keep it but it'll take some time getting used to it

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
You are among the many that are enjoying The One, myself included

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

pistos

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Another thing I don't like is how sensitive the screen is. Sometimesill be scrolling and it actually clicks it instead.
First, congratulations on the new phone. I think you will grow to enjoy it more and more.

I think the screen sensativity issue will probably not be a problem as you get used the screen. I have not noticed this issue at all. So, I am assuming my previous phone had a similar sensativity.

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Got this phone today and immediately loved the screen, speakers, and camera quality..

A few things I don't like is I have a white spec (dead pixel) near bottom edge of screen so it's not a big deal (one reason I hate LCD displays though)

Another thing I don't like is how sensitive the screen is. Sometimesill be scrolling and it actually clicks it instead. And last but not least for me it just feels long and hard to hit the power button since it feels basically flush.

Great phone tho and I will keep it but it'll take some time getting used to it

Yeah a few glitches here and there. To be honest I have yet to own a phone without glitches. Either way welcome to the dark side my friend!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. If you're not happy with the build quality exchange it.

I agree thought the Display, Speakers are two of the reasons why I love the One!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown