One gallery bug or other problems?

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
This is starting to get rather annoying.

Sometimes i open the gallery of my phone and will see lots of black photos like they were taken in my pocket. About 5-6 at a time, but I always lock my phone and never switch camera on while putting it in my pocket. The photos are just plain black color.

Also today I wanted to upload pictures of my baby to fb so I open gallery and can only see FACEBOOK photos of other ppl and my camera shots or other pics are just black squares.

Tried factory reset, still happening.

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
i think google is having some cloud issues over last few days. are your photos stored/backed up in the cloud? gallery photos usually are. give it a few hours

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
i think google is having some cloud issues over last few days. are your photos stored/backed up in the cloud? gallery photos usually are. give it a few hours

No, I had no time to back it up I waited 1 day and it is still the same. I went to the gallery and cleared cache and it works now but it happens every 2-3 days or so. Wonder what that is so damn annoying. ALl my pics are on internal memory

ash_mu224

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hye... I had the same problem like urs. I contacted HTC support, n they gave me the solution. It's working now.:)
please try the following steps to resolve your issue

Step 1: Press and hold the Volume Down key. Step 2:With the Volume key held down, press and hold the Power key till the phone switches off. Continue to hold both the volume down and power keys until the screen lights up again with a White Screen and Lots of writings (It Should say 'LOCKED' at the top) Step 3:When you see Three Android robots on skateboards, Release the Power and Volume down key. Then tap the Volume down key once to highlight RECOVERY Press and release the Power key to Activate Recovery Then screen will change to a series of backgrounds Step 4: At the screen with a red triangle and a phone, Hold the Volume Up key and press the power button. Step 5: Use the volume down key to tap down to highlight WIPE CACHE PARTITION Then tap the power key to select the Wipe Cache Partition. You will see the yellow writing come up to confirm the Wipe Cache Partition Step 6:After This has been completed, Use the power key to reboot your phone. NOTE: THIS WILL NOT DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA

Hope it's helpful... :D