Help with headphones

les7699

May 11, 2013
Visit site
So give your advice on some kind of headphones to use with my One. I will be using them for working out. Only have 2 requirements, decent sound and will stay on my head or in my ears. But I'm a broke single mother college student. So they need to be reasonably priced. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have been looking and these 3 seem decent:
-Sony XBA-565
-Polk Audio Ultrafit 2000
-Sennheiser Adidas PMX 70
-Philips Action Fit SHQ4017/28

Any feedback on any of the above would be great.

TSkizzle

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I use a pair of in ear buds that I got off amazon for about $8. Philips name brand and they sound awesome. Actually all the headphones I have tried sound awesome. If you have some already, I would give them a shot.

Posted via Android Central App

les7699

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I use a pair of in ear buds that I got off amazon for about $8. Philips name brand and they sound awesome. Actually all the headphones I have tried sound awesome. If you have some already, I would give them a shot.

I don't have any workout ones.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Check out the Lg tone 730+,they are decently priced at $60 and they sound great because of the Bluetooth 3.0. They are pretty good in my opinion, only drawback for me is they bounce a lot if you are running. They have great battery life, nice low profile, and dont scream GEEK. lol. :thumbup::D

Courtesy of My LT3VO :D

roflwaffleton

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried the ones that came with the phone? They're actually pretty decent. They should stay in your ears without any issue.

les7699

May 11, 2013
Visit site
And because I will be using them to work out, they need to be waterproof which I'm sure the free ones are not.

roflwaffleton

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I was out mowing the lawn yesterday with them on. Sweating like crazy with the the heat and 80% humidity. They were working fine. I can't really complain considering they were free. On the plus side, I couldn't even hear the lawnmower, they fit so snug.

I hope you find what you're looking for in your price range. :)

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Depends what you class as a reasonable price. I love the sound with my Bose IE2 in ear headphones. But they cost almost ?90 but I was lucky as I had an old set that went wrong so got them for ?40. They stay put as well because of the buds they have. If they're too much the ones that come with the phone, as someone else said, are excellent for a set with a phone and stay put.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm