Airplane mode turning on automatically!!!

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks,
I bought HTC one 3weeks ago..everything was going good initially but later got this issue.
The airplane mode gets turned on automatically at 11pm every day.This could be an issue with the settings,but dint any option to set it correct.
please help me get out this issue.

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Have you intalled a program called Tasker or similar? Perhaps something was set wrong when creating a profile in said program? If not, you'll need to think back to when this starting happening; and try to remember which program was installed around that time that might coincide with the problem initiating.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks,
I bought HTC one 3weeks ago..everything was going good initially but later got this issue.
The airplane mode gets turned on automatically at 11pm every day.This could be an issue with the settings,but dint any option to set it correct.
please help me get out this issue.

If you can not figure out what app it is I would run a reset on your phone.

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks ....got the issue Solved...Its all because of the battery widget....the auto night mode has been enabled by default and so the airplane mode sets on.....
thanks for all the folks who responded..

Zderf

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a new HTC One and my airplane mode activates randomly on its own as well, sometimes during a call. I have no battery or power saving apps installed. So far, I seeing that maybe HTC has not addressed this issue. Any advice?

Barrie Brown

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Under ALL APPS look for an icon titled Power Schedule, when it loads select VIEW EVENTS. If there are any events they will be listed so you can delete or modify them. Your app may be named differently. I find it very handy to have my phone turn off automatically every Sunday at 10:30 A.M. so I don't get disapproving stares from the choir! :p

Vicki Ellis

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I know you resolved this issue already, but I thought I would share my experience with the same problem on an HTC One. I had to turn on WiFi mode and go to settings, hit system updates, and select HTC hardware update. Then do the same steps, then select update profile. I hope this helps anyone who had the same issue in the future. (I was on the phone with Sprint Customer Service for 30+ when we decided to try the WiFi and it finally went through)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy