Stock ear buds were great but I broke mine. Can anybody recommend me something similar?

Jack E Tran

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
What are some ear buds that sound the same as the stock ones, I tried some Sony 20$ buds and they sounded drastically poorer on my one

Posted via Android Central App

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
They are unbranded Beats. So figure retail they would be about $50 at least. Skull Candy, Sennheiser, Klipsch, and Ultimate Ears all make buds that sounds and perform very well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
What are some ear buds that sound the same as the stock ones, I tried some Sony 20$ buds and they sounded drastically poorer on my one

Wanna buy mine? I have not used them and I do not plan too. Private message me if you would like to set something up.

yasssman

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
sennheiser cx300 are a great pair of earphones....in the UK you can get them from amazon for like ?15.

I actually have bose ie2 earphones which cost like ?80....theyre pretty good quality...although not very sound isolating

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2837639 my favorite sub $100 headphones. They can be found new on ebay for less than $40 as well last I checked. These are especially good if you like bass. They just need a ten hour burn in before you use them (strange I know but read up, they use different materials than most ear buds) but after that they sound pretty great.