Has anyone used the Spigen HTC One GLAS.tR SLIM glass case?

NKYRacing

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm aware that the glass.t had issues with being rough on the fingers when trying to pull down the notification tray. Did they fix the problem with the .tr?

Thanks.

Gothamoddisee

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Reportedly, since the 'r' in Spigen.Tr stands for rounded, there have been dramatic improvements in its usability and chipped glass prevention versus the previous iteration. It's promising that it's finally listed as "In stock" on their site, however - I'm still concerned that the site lists 1.29.709.12+ as the required software version for use (because of touch sensitivity problems users reported once the protector was on), since even after the most recent T-mobile update, I'm still at 1.27.... I'm hoping someone here has some experience with the Glass.tr and can share it with us.

I'm aware that the glass.t had issues with being rough on the fingers when trying to pull down the notification tray. Did they fix the problem with the .tr?

Thanks.

NKYRacing

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
According to my phone I'm on 1.29.422.16 so I'm assuming I meet that requirement?

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

Thanks.

I just ordered this yesterday so I'll report the results. It shipped 2-day air so I should have it by Saturday.

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered and installed the tr version last night. So far, so good. Edges are nice and rounded and feel really good. Fit is good (although I managed to do a not great job at lining mine up). I don't think I've lost anything in the way of responsiveness. I'll have to test more to truly decide.

Posted via Android Central App

NKYRacing

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I ordered and installed the tr version last night. So far, so good. Edges are nice and rounded and feel really good. Fit is good (although I managed to do a not great job at lining mine up). I don't think I've lost anything in the way of responsiveness. I'll have to test more to truly decide.

Posted via Android Central App

Awesome. Thanks. I went ahead and ordered mine. Fingers crossed lol.

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Any info for us? lol

I should have some info for you but I don't because I have not received it yet and I'm a little pissed off about it. I ordered this on Amazon along with the Incipio feather case on Wednesday 5/5. My Amazon Prime membership gives me free 2-day shipping on qualified products (both of these were) yet for some reason only the case was delivered yesterday. As a matter of fact the tracking info for the screen protector was not even available until yesterday. I tried contacting the seller on 5/5 when I noticed the estimated delivery date was well beyond 2-days but haven't gotten a response yet. As of right now the estimated delivery date is listed as Tuesday 6/11 on Amazon's website. This happened to me before when I ordered a Spigen product. In any case when it does Arrive I will post my thoughts.

NKYRacing

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I should have some info for you but I don't because I have not received it yet and I'm a little pissed off about it. I ordered this on Amazon along with the Incipio feather case on Wednesday 5/5. My Amazon Prime membership gives me free 2-day shipping on qualified products (both of these were) yet for some reason only the case was delivered yesterday. As a matter of fact the tracking info for the screen protector was not even available until yesterday. I tried contacting the seller on 5/5 when I noticed the estimated delivery date was well beyond 2-days but haven't gotten a response yet. As of right now the estimated delivery date is listed as Tuesday 6/11 on Amazon's website. This happened to me before when I ordered a Spigen product. In any case when it does Arrive I will post my thoughts.

Mine will be here tomorrow according to usps' tracking. Sorry you're experiencing those issues. I hate when things like that happen.

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Mine will be here tomorrow according to usps' tracking. Sorry you're experiencing those issues. I hate when things like that happen.

Ya, it's not really a big deal but when you pay for and are promised 2-day delivery then you expect to get it. Anyway what I am hoping is that this screen protector, because it is made from tempered glass, has the same feel as the original Gorilla Glass screen. I personally dislike plastic screen protectors because I find that even the more expensive ones create some friction when dragging/sliding your finger(s) across the screen. This is especially annoying if you use a Swype-type keyboard. I use iKlear to clean my screen and when it dries it creates a nice surface that your fingers just seem to glide along. I'm hoping that is how this screen protector will react as well, otherwise I'll just go w/o a screen protector.

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Any info for us? lol

Yes, it arrived today and first impression is A+. Installation was a breeze and more importantly it doesn't have any friction whatsoever like the plastic screen protectors create (this is very important to me because I use the trace feature on the keyboard).So I switched my set-up from no screen-protector and the Nillkin Thin Side Flip case to the Spigen SGP [GLAS.tR SLIM] Rounded Edges Tempered Glass screen protector with the black Incipio Feather case which looks awsome BTW.

I just put it on so I haven't had much time using the phone with it but from what I can tell it will be fine. All of the buttons seem to work and there are no rough edges. So far it looks like this was worth every penny but if things change I will be the first to let everyone know.

Mhammad Adib

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
hello there..im using htc one and my software information is 2.24.707.1 , i really dont understand what is the requirement for spigen glas.tr screen protecter..
and..is this spigen glas.tr work with u.a.g case...please help..someone...really apprcte..:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay