HTC one first issue

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
The only problem iv had with my phone is as soon as I pick up an incoming call the first 5 seconds ago whoever I'm speaking too saying I'm cutting in and out then I sound fine to them, and when I make outgoing calls it's fine as well. Is anyone else having a problem like that ?

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
The only problem iv had with my phone is as soon as I pick up an incoming call the first 5 seconds ago whoever I'm speaking too saying I'm cutting in and out then I sound fine to them, and when I make outgoing calls it's fine as well. Is anyone else having a problem like that ?

Sprint here. I get this from time to time. No clue on the cause. I just wait 3 seconds before saying a word. That way the other party doesn't notice as much.

Danny Yang

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I get this too. Just happened with my dad. Caused some issues lol. But it's getting annoying.. At&t here

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I have att very weird it doesn't seem like every single time as well either

thrashm

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I have that problem also...at&t here. I also hate not having a regular bluetooth interaction, you know turn on bluetooth and it actually sends and receives files. Instead of having to download another app the do the job :-\. Also I wondering if anyone's screen has cracked from overheating? Was on the phone with HTC and AT&T for like 3 hrs and it cracked in my hand. An they're telling me I have to come out of pocket atleast $100 :-$:-$:-$

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I have that problem also...at&t here. I also hate not having a regular bluetooth interaction, you know turn on bluetooth and it actually sends and receives files. Instead of having to download another app the do the job :-\. Also I wondering if anyone's screen has cracked from overheating? Was on the phone with HTC and AT&T for like 3 hrs and it cracked in my hand. An they're telling me I have to come out of pocket atleast $100 :-$:-$:-$

Are you sure you are on the right board? your info says you have the HTC first. Anyway on the ONE I have had no problem with using bluetooth without an added app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke