Few questions from a newcomer
Hello, I am COMPLETELY new in the field of Android's and especially HTC One phones. I have always been an iPhone user and made a switch just few days ago.
I heard somewhere that the international version got the update to 4.2.2. already. And since I want it to.
How do I get it.
How do I know what kind of version of phone do I have?
Can I check that somewhere?
and another thing.
I have been using Google Now on my phone. And the first day it worked great. Showed me cards and worked smoothly. Today, for some reason when I start it... it automatically puts me to the search bar of Google Now. There are no cards anywhere and I don't know how to access it. I tried disabling it and re-enabling then clearing data. But nothing helped.
So please help me if you can. I will be very appreciative.
- 06-13-2013, 07:11 PM #2
- 06-13-2013, 10:02 PM #4
Re: Few questions from a newcomer
Oh, I see. Sorry, can't help you there. Sometimes the Build Number will have some code in there that will hint at what kind of version it is (e.g., for my Asus TF300, the various build numbers available include the letters US, JP, CN, etc., for obvious reasons).
- 06-13-2013, 10:57 PM #5
- By jessica_lynn9474 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 18Last Post: 06-04-2013, 04:22 PM
- By Frost Forged in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2013, 08:26 PM
- By rcook55 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2012, 03:50 PM
- By igotsanevo4g in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2010, 02:51 AM
- By peabrain in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2009, 01:16 PM