Visit site
This was on the page after you submit it:

"Here's how to get your FREE $25 Google Play credit:
Buy a New HTC One by July 15, 2013
Register your device
Redeem your offer at Google Play
once you receive your promo code"

As long as you bought a One by today, you should get the credit:D

I'm really not sweating the $25 Play Store credit but it would be nice to get. IMO I already got a great deal on this phone so this would just be icing on the cake.

* $129.99 Sprint upgrade price at Newegg.com
* $100 Visa gift card (have not received it yet but yesterday I got a follow-up email from HTC confirming they received my phone, where processing it and would be sending out the $100 gift card)

So once I get the Visa gift card I'll be out a whopping $29.99 for this phone. Add a possible $25 Play Store credit and it's lilke getting the phone for free basically. You really can't beat that deal even if the Play Store credit doesn't come through :D

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
The visa gift card thing was only if you bought the phone back in April or May, not recently, right? I'm kinda bummed I missed out on that. Ah, well. The amazon deal was still a steal!

idutchak

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to access this in Canada I am on Bell mobility and am not able to register on the US site. Or is there a text sent to the phone with a link on how to go about getting the credit?

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
This was on the page after you submit it:

"Here's how to get your FREE $25 Google Play credit:
Buy a New HTC One by July 15, 2013
Register your device
Redeem your offer at Google Play
once you receive your promo code"

As long as you bought a One by today, you should get the credit:D

I never saw that. After I submitted my info the page I posted in the screen shot above stated the following at the bottom in the fine print:

"Offer valid only on new HTC One devices purchased and activated in the U.S. between 6/14/13 ? 7/15/13"

You can't see it in the screen shot because it got cut-off but I bought my phone on 5/7 so I'm not expecting to get the Play Store credit but like I said it was worth a shot.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I never saw that. After I submitted my info the page I posted in the screen shot above stated the following at the bottom in the fine print:

"Offer valid only on new HTC One devices purchased and activated in the U.S. between 6/14/13 ? 7/15/13"

You can't see it in the screen shot because it got cut-off but I bought my phone on 5/7 so I'm not expecting to get the Play Store credit but like I said it was worth a shot.

My phone was bought within the time listed up above. Its also been all most 72 hours and no email yet. I will reply letting you guys know what I get for a response. I also wanna give this a friendly bump for all of the others. SO!

/Bump!

jlongrc

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Seems the verbiage has changed somewhat. This only mentions being purchased before 7/15

HTC Google Play

Taken from

HTC looking to boost One sales with $25 Play Store gift cards - Android Community

Posted via Android Central App

Fine print still says:

While supplies last. Void where prohibited by law. Offer valid only on new HTC One devices purchased and activated in the U.S. between 6/14/13 ? 7/15/13. You must register your device at Error page by 7/15/2013. Limit one registration per email account. Codes will be delivered to registered email address within 72 hours of registration. Information may be subject to validation. Google Play store credits must be redeemed by 11/30/2013 and may be subject to a later expiration date. Google Play store credits are subject to Google Play Terms of Service. See Google Play ? Google for complete details. HTC may suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion at any time. Other terms and conditions apply. See us.htc.com/googleplay/terms for full registration information and terms and conditions.

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Darn rotten fine print wins again!! thanks for pointing that out. I'll just wait to see if they accept my submitted info.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link, I ordered mine today from the HTC Shop, 64GB Developer Edition and will gladly take a $25 credit from the Play Store.

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Darn rotten fine print wins again!! thanks for pointing that out. I'll just wait to see if they accept my submitted info.

"The large print giveth, and the fine print taketh away."

Tom Waits

Posted via Android Central App on my One

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It's been over 72 hours for me. 4 days later ans still no email. I will keep you all posted if I see one. Otherwise maybe they are backed up?

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
It's been over 72 hours for me. 4 days later ans still no email. I will keep you all posted if I see one. Otherwise maybe they are backed up?

Yep...It's been since whenever this link was posted that I applied for mine...not reading the fine print. I hate it when I buy something and then they throw in something extra a week later...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01