- 3 Posts
AT&T HTC One on T-Mobile issues
I was forced to switch my carrier from att to T-Mobile. I have an factory unlocked att HTC one. When I put my new tmobile SIM in the voice works but the data doesn't even though the screen displays 4g at the top. I messed around with all the settings at #*#*info*#*# and it still doesnt work. In setting, mobile data says it is disconnected when not connected to wifi, when connected to wifi it says that it will use network date when WiFi unavailable.
I have looked through this forum for answers but cannot find anything with this issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 06-15-2013, 09:56 AM #2
Re: att htc one on tmobile issues
Make sure your APN is set to fast.t-mobile.com. I've attached a screenshot. You can access APN settings here: Settings>Mobile data>Access point names. Make sure to select "Save" when you're done editing. I don't use MMS, so that info in the screenshots is probably not correct.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
- 06-15-2013, 10:29 AM #4
- 08-19-2013, 09:52 AM #5
- 08-28-2014, 11:14 AM #6
- By atrixfll in forum HTC One M7Replies: 22Last Post: 04-23-2015, 11:48 AM
- By rudy1986 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 07-23-2013, 02:50 PM
- By ewgrosschris in forum HTC One M7Replies: 9Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:04 PM
- By snappjay in forum HTC One XReplies: 25Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:59 PM
- By Iris_Shinay in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2011, 07:42 PM