Google Play Music trial over... what now?

tigerNamedtony07

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
My Google Play Music Trial ended today, it won't let me play any songs. I want to keep it and pay the 7.99 but what do i do? Do i have to wait a day or wait til the 7.99 is taken from CC

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My Google Play Music Trial ended today, it won't let me play any songs. I want to keep it and pay the 7.99 but what do i do? Do i have to wait a day or wait til the 7.99 is taken from CC

Mine has renewed to. Go into the play store and to the Google Music app and ensure it says your subscribed. Also ensure a CC is on your account so it can charge it.

Mine charged and they sent me a receipt. I can still stream... So if i was you I'd ensure it shows you as subscribed.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Attachments

• 1371499768154.jpg
    1371499768154.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
EXCELLENT QUESTION. I just started my trial and was wondering about the music I saved to my device. If I don't renew the trial will they remove the music from my devise or otherwise disable access? Or is it download as much as possible for 30 days and then dont renew?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
EXCELLENT QUESTION. I just started my trial and was wondering about the music I saved to my device. If I don't renew the trial will they remove the music from my devise or otherwise disable access? Or is it download as much as possible for 30 days and then dont renew?

I am sure there is something they have in place to not allow cached music to keep working.. Otherwise record labels would not like streaming plans that allow saving such as Google Music or Spotify :p.

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I cancelled my Rdio subscription when I switched over to Google's All Access, and the on device stored music was not available after my Rdio subscription ended. Presumably this is what will happen through Google's service as well.

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

There is no way in heck that the record labels would allow an all you can eat download buffet for free. It's not like one of those game shows where you run through the supermarket aisle and stuff as much as you can in the cart before time expires! LOL

meeok2

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
My trial ended. I received a receipt in my email showing they have charged me the $7.99, but "all access" is GONE! What the heck??

flexfield

May 19, 2013
Visit site
My trial ended. I received a receipt in my email showing they have charged me the $7.99, but "all access" is GONE! What the heck??

Gosh I hope you are able to figure out why you got charged. I cancelled one day before my trial ended and hope I don't get charged too.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Gosh I hope you are able to figure out why you got charged. I cancelled one day before my trial ended and hope I don't get charged too.

Posted via Android Central App

You shouldn't. Sounds like he just let it go and was surprised on being charged.. Which he shouldn't of been.

meeok2

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
No. I WANT to continue my subscription! I want to use it and i can't! My "all access" is gone. All the songs/albums I added to my library r gone. Can't search for new songs. I checked the play store and "all access" doesn't even show up on my Google play music app! It worked great for a month. Now its gone! What gives???

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
No. I WANT to continue my subscription! I want to use it and i can't! My "all access" is gone. All the songs/albums I added to my library r gone. Can't search for new songs. I checked the play store and "all access" doesn't even show up on my Google play music app! It worked great for a month. Now its gone! What gives???

Guess you could try uninstalling the app and then reinstall it afterwards and see what happens. If that doesn't work, then you'll have to shoot Google an email.

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site

Happened to me as well. My all access went dark for about half a day after they charged my card that evening. Playlists and everything disappeared. I tried re installing and things like that but eventually the all access came back. Unfortunately I had to re-pin/ download songs. That was pretty annoying

Sent from my HTCONE

meeok2

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... That's strange. Well glad to hear it did come back for you. I haven't been so lucky. They charged my card on June 18th. Music was working fine until today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol