Good car mount?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am going to be doing a long drive soon where I'll use GPS so I am curious on where to get a good car mount for the HTC One. I know I could Google but I'd rather have people's opinions as well.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions :D.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

dmarcus48

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Company named iottie makes some excellent mounts. The suction cup hold to either the glass or the dashboard. There are a couple of models,.look on Amazon.

amroa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
The HTC One is awesome. It automatically puts your phone in car mode with nice big button icons. And you get a full charge rate "Charging (AC)" which is 1A as opposed to "Charging (USB)" which is 500mA and won't keep charge with navigation and screen on.

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been happy with this mount. Sticky suction cup holds to plastic dash as well and glass. I like the universal mount because phone specific ones only work if you don't put the phone in a case. So if you do you'd have to take it out of your case each time. Universal mounts don't have this problem. Only warning though, don't put it on a leather dash or soft vinyl or it will leave a circular dent. May eventually smooth out but may not.
Amazon.com: Aduro U-GRIP PLUS Universal Dashboard Windshield Car Mount for Smart Phones, Apple iPhone 5, 4 / 4S, 3G, Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 / S4, Galaxy NOTE 2, Motorola Droid RAZR / MAXX, HTC EVO 4G, HTC One X, LG Revolution, GPS Holder (Black/Red):

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01