Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BobR1908
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Scratched screen

So today I put my HTC One in my empty pocket, took it out and the whole screen got scratched! Its not horrible, but the scratches are visible, especially when I display something dark. Is there any way I can remove scratches or at least make them less visible? Or should I leave it to a proffesionalist. And if so, how much would the screen replacement cost? I am really sad and regret that I didnt get the screen protector. (I bought the HTC 2 weeks ago). Thank you

Default Re: Scratched screen

Quote Originally Posted by Aukoue View Post
    So today I put my HTC One in my empty pocket, took it out and the whole screen got scratched! Its not horrible, but the scratches are visible, especially when I display something dark. Is there any way I can remove scratches or at least make them less visible? Or should I leave it to a proffesionalist. And if so, how much would the screen replacement cost? I am really sad and regret that I didnt get the screen protector. (I bought the HTC 2 weeks ago). Thank you
    Putting a high quality screen protector on it now, like invisishield may actually help cover up the scratches making them unnoticeable depending on how severe they are of course.
    TomsAndroid likes this.

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Default Re: Scratched screen

Leave it to a professionalist

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta