Pandora works only on wifi
Just got this phone a few days ago and I'm having a few issues with it. I have noticed that Pandora will stream only when I connect to wifi. When I am on LTE, it keeps trying to load a song and then immediately skips to the next one, but is never able to load it. During this time, if I turn on wifi the app immediately starts playing. I noticed that this is not a network issue since I am still able to access email, browsing, etc when on LTE - just not stream music.
Anyone else experiencing similar issues? Any thoughts on how to fix it?
- 06-27-2013, 05:23 PM #2
- 06-28-2013, 06:31 PM #4
Re: Pandora works only on wifi
It is on Sprint network. And not just Pandora - it seems like I can't stream anything over the network including YouTube. It all works fine when I switch on wifi. I'm not sure if it is the sprint network because my wife (same network but using galaxy s4) is able to stream Pandora and YouTube just fine.
- 06-28-2013, 07:27 PM #6
- 06-28-2013, 10:39 PM #8
- 03-16-2014, 03:41 PM #9
- 11-17-2015, 09:28 PM #10
- 02-20-2016, 02:14 PM #11
- By Tom Torbeyns in forum LinuxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2014, 07:18 AM
- By CountryDevil in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 11Last Post: 07-11-2013, 03:49 PM
- By Rally Android in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-03-2013, 03:46 PM
- By elsussman in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 09:55 AM
- By maryhalltworound in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2013, 04:11 PM