Pandora works only on wifi

pbhayani

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got this phone a few days ago and I'm having a few issues with it. I have noticed that Pandora will stream only when I connect to wifi. When I am on LTE, it keeps trying to load a song and then immediately skips to the next one, but is never able to load it. During this time, if I turn on wifi the app immediately starts playing. I noticed that this is not a network issue since I am still able to access email, browsing, etc when on LTE - just not stream music.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues? Any thoughts on how to fix it?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
what carrier? back when i was on sprint i know we had issues with Pandora for a while on 3G.
Different phone but same issue.

pbhayani

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
It is on Sprint network. And not just Pandora - it seems like I can't stream anything over the network including YouTube. It all works fine when I switch on wifi. I'm not sure if it is the sprint network because my wife (same network but using galaxy s4) is able to stream Pandora and YouTube just fine.

ajbrickyard

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I just posted with the same problem and I to am on Sprint. its only been doing this since yesterday. I tried Pandora after I read your post and found mine is also doing it! Someone help us!!!

Sent from my HTC ONE on Mars bitches!!!!

pbhayani

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I just posted with the same problem and I to am on Sprint. its only been doing this since yesterday. I tried Pandora after I read your post and found mine is also doing it! Someone help us!!!

Sent from my HTC ONE on Mars bitches!!!!

Well reading your post, I think this issue is related to Sprint and HTC One. Like I said, my wife's s4 works just fine on the sprint network. I don't think it's a network-wide issue.

Jennifer Stum

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
it turns out to be related to ipv6. if you go to "Access Point Names" under mobile network settings, select whichever apn you're on, (Verizon Internet in my case), and change the APN protocol / APN Roaming protocol to just IP4 instead of IP4/IP6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22