Sharing my experiences

Xjsmoove

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been a long time apple user since the 3. Detoured with a few phones but always found myself back on the Apple wave. Recently updated iPhone to ios7 and wasn't too impressed by it still felt pretty much the same. So the htc one caught my eye. Traded my iPhone got it. Found myself missing apple but days going by before I could get a trade back to the iphone I grew used to it. Its speeds online on sprints 3G network trumps any phone I've ever used. I can basically watch videos online in hd without skips. I've never been able to do that with a sprint iphone if it was not on lte. This amazed me. Anyways found a trade for the iPhone that I wanted to switch back to and now that I've come back I find myself realizing the beast of a phone the htc one is. Going back to htc and never looking back....

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been a long time apple user since the 3. Detoured with a few phones but always found myself back on the Apple wave. Recently updated iPhone to ios7 and wasn't too impressed by it still felt pretty much the same. So the htc one caught my eye. Traded my iPhone got it. Found myself missing apple but days going by before I could get a trade back to the iphone I grew used to it. Its speeds online on sprints 3G network trumps any phone I've ever used. I can basically watch videos online in hd without skips. I've never been able to do that with a sprint iphone if it was not on lte. This amazed me. Anyways found a trade for the iPhone that I wanted to switch back to and now that I've come back I find myself realizing the beast of a phone the htc one is. Going back to htc and never looking back....

Dude , you have to reread and edit your post. As is, with the runons and lack of subjects, it's very difficult to see your point. It's not a good OP as is!

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I read his post just fine chillywill.

Anyhow I am glad you went back to the HTC One as it truly is a great device. I was an iPhone user since the first generation iPhone and I stopped at the iPhone 4 and decided it was time for an Android device to see what the fuzz is all about. I was also a BlackBerry user in between (mainly as a second phone just for BBM) but I have never liked a device like I do the HTC One. It's elegant, durable, fast and most importantly the best UI in the market, Sense 5.

Xjsmoove

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I agree TE. It's so fast and can so many things. Only gripes are charge times, found a way to get better battery life and I'm sure it'll get better with updates. Just wanted to share my experience it may help some people out because I know I go around looking for user experience post before I make decisions in most cases.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I find myself wanting to go back to the iPhone too, but then I play around with my boyfriends iPhone 5 and I'm like huh...why do I want to give up my phone for this phone? I think the main reason I want to switch back to the iPhone is that it's smaller and I have a Lifeproof case I can use. It's summer and I spend days at the beach with my daughter so of course I want to take awesome pictures. I can with the One, from a distance lol! I'm trying to convince myself to keep the One until I upgrade again around March, but we will see how well that works out. A small part of me still wants to give the s4 a try, but I can't get over the lag I've seen on other people's!

daviddlt

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Been there myself, now with Google music unlimited why go back to ios? Stay with the One, it's a worthy device..I'd you miss ios later get an iPod

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I find myself wanting to go back to the iPhone too, but then I play around with my boyfriends iPhone 5 and I'm like huh...why do I want to give up my phone for this phone? I think the main reason I want to switch back to the iPhone is that it's smaller and I have a Lifeproof case I can use. It's summer and I spend days at the beach with my daughter so of course I want to take awesome pictures. I can with the One, from a distance lol! I'm trying to convince myself to keep the One until I upgrade again around March, but we will see how well that works out. A small part of me still wants to give the s4 a try, but I can't get over the lag I've seen on other people's!

I have both the hTc One and the S4 and although my daughter uses the S4, I find the One being a sexier device all the way around. In fact, my daughter WANTS to trade! NOT!!