com.htc.bgp has stopped unexpectedly?
Just got my HTC One yesterday, and just today my mobile data keeps disconnecting? I figured to shut down the phone, and start her back up, and when the phone came back on, I got the above message. I still can not connect, and only wifi works at the moment.
- 07-02-2013, 12:39 AM #2
- 163 Posts
Re: com.htc.bgp has stopped unexpectedly?
com.htc.bgp errors have been coming up for years, Google it and you will find plenty of fixes.
The most common causes are an error in calendar storage, or Facebook syncing. Go to settings>apps>calendar storage then click on clear data, also do the same with the calendar app itself and gmail while you are there. Some users have reported the error if they have a non-alphanumeric character in their facebook user name, such as an apostrophe. The only fix for that appears to be logging out of Facebook and turning off syncing, or changing your user name.
There may be other solutions you can find if these don't work.
- By cookienhtc in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2013, 09:42 AM
- By sniffs in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2013, 11:42 AM
- By mq2007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2013, 10:58 AM
- By konopiux in forum HTC Sensation XLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2013, 08:19 AM
- By ceescoenen in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2013, 08:15 AM