- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC 'People' sync problem, please help.
I really need a solution as I use my One for work and around 8 hours of multi channel communications per day.
I've used HTC in various forms over the last 3 years so I'm no stranger to set up. Essentially, my contacts are not working/syncing correctly.
I have Mr XXXXXXXXX as a usual Google contact. Mr XXXXXXXXXX is also a Linkedin connection. Also Skype connection. I follow the usual route of going to the 'LINK' tab and search under Linkedin or Skype but they're not there. I'm signed into both on the phone right now. Mr XXXXXXX appears in both apps too. Mr XXXXXXXXXX just does not appear to want to sync.
Even stranger is that most contact CAN be synced via the exact same measures, some remain a mystery.
has anyone else had this problem? Any solution? Please help... Thanks in advance to all that read this!!!
- 07-03-2013, 04:47 AM #2
Re: HTC 'People' sync problem, please help.
It could be seen as obvious, but have you tried looking for the contact as linked to another one? It could be the reason why you are not seeing it in LinkedIn or Skype search in the contacts app.
Just a quick thought, hope this helps.
- By Robert Lee5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2013, 05:20 PM
- By ababili in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2013, 04:46 AM
- By SharWars in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2013, 10:15 AM
- By Cursata in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 02:58 AM
- By Vincent Chmiel in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 02:09 AM