Using nova launcher..

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
So I am going back to using nova prime. Question is how do I customize my lock screen so that it matches my nova home screen. The widgets look different

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Galaxia

May 24, 2013
Visit site
So I am going back to using nova prime. Question is how do I customize my lock screen so that it matches my nova home screen. The widgets look different

You can use apps like widget locker or dash clock.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

Try WidgetLocker. I use Nova Prime but I'm happy with the stock widgets. I get email, calendar and calls on my lock screen. I will try a DashClock after the OTA 4.2.2 update shows on my phone.

You can use apps like widget locker or dash clock.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

You can't use DashClock Widget, at least on 4.1.2. After updating to 4.2.2 I will try it, though.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Try WidgetLocker. I use Nova Prime but I'm happy with the stock widgets. I get email, calendar and calls on my lock screen. I will try a DashClock after the OTA 4.2.2 update shows on my phone.

You can't use DashClock Widget, at least on 4.1.2. After updating to 4.2.2 I will try it, though.

Not to jack the thread here but I hear Widget Locker uses a lot of battery to use...Is this correct? I all most bought it but I would like to try it out before buying it. No free version even for a limited time! Boo!

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
So far I haven't noticed any extra drain on Battery. I can check gsam and it isn't hardly using anything

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
So far I haven't noticed any extra drain on Battery. I can check gsam and it isn't hardly using anything

Thanks Topgonzo! I may buy it then. Still wish hey had a version you can try before buying it.

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Not to jack the thread here but I hear Widget Locker uses a lot of battery to use...Is this correct? I all most bought it but I would like to try it out before buying it. No free version even for a limited time! Boo!

I used it on another phone I had and couldn't tell that it used any more battery.

JNordgren

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong, but I wasn't able to get Widgetlocker to work the way I wanted it. I ran into the Accessibility bug hard for the way I use my phone and I have uninstalled it and am just going to wait for 4.2.2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01