Can't get 4.2.2 and they are talking 4.3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Are you really surprised? The Google Editions are Google Editions for a reason... They get system updates faster than the normal ones since they get them from Google.

That is like the main advantage to the Google Editions... So yeah... Not surprised one bit.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
My Sprint "normal" version is a Google Edition!!!! It's got google stuff all over it. Google search, G+, chrome, and a bunch of others including android itself! There's no reason for our phones not to get 4.3 NOW. !!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it all, I want all, and I want it now...........

anon(92475)

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
My Sprint "normal" version is a Google Edition!!!!

Yeah, except, you know, it's a CDMA phone... The oddball.

Anyway, be patient. These threads pop up all over the place. 4.2.2 is a minor update. Really, I'm rather happy with the phone as is.

The only way to get the newest OS is to buy a Nexus. That simple.

Posted via Android Central App

Nemephosis

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Are you really surprised? The Google Editions are Google Editions for a reason... They get system updates faster than the normal ones since they get them from Google.

That is like the main advantage to the Google Editions... So yeah... Not surprised one bit.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

No, no they don't.

HTC One Google Play edition: what's different?

Speaking of which, Google Play edition phones will be getting updates from the manufacturer, unlike Nexus devices, which receive them directly from Google.

If you want Google updates, get a Nexus.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, except, you know, it's a CDMA phone... The oddball.

Anyway, be patient. These threads pop up all over the place. 4.2.2 is a minor update. Really, I'm rather happy with the phone as is.

The only way to get the newest OS is to buy a Nexus. That simple.

Posted via Android Central App

If you go back and read any of my posts about 4.2, you'd know I'm just mocking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2