- 2 Posts
Volume Control Freeze
I've had my HTC One for a few weeks now and whilst it has been an absolute pleasure to use, I have had one consistent issue. Every now and then the volume control freezes, it is really beginning to bug me as the only way I can rectify it is through a restart. I can change it from silent to vibrate by pressing on screen but if I try and turn the volume up it doesn't budge. I try the side control and on screen and neither turns the volume up. So for now, a restart of the handset is the only solution and since I'll be using this phone for the next 2 years, I'd like to sort the issue asap.
Has anyone else experienced this issue or could it be a fault with my handset?
Thanks in advance.
- 07-09-2013, 09:09 AM #2
Re: Volume Control Freeze
I have had mine about a month and have not experienced anything like that.
Try a factory reset. I would before seeking a replacement phone.
How long ago did you buy it?
HTC One - Unlocked, ARHD 12, Bulletproof Kernel, Several mods.
Nexus 7 - Cyanogenmod
Tab 2 7 - Cyanogenmod
- 07-09-2013, 10:13 AM #4
- By whirloop in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 09-24-2016, 11:42 AM
- By Orcadas in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2013, 04:01 PM
- By SignedUpForPhoneHelp in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2013, 08:54 PM
- By ncreptile in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2013, 07:15 PM
- By Jay Raj in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2013, 01:00 AM