First day with HTC One

yfzgoody

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Just got my HTC One today, and have never been happier to be back on Android instead of iPhone. Got 2 things that are currently bugging me. First, how do I turn off the vibrate everytime I hit a button? Ive looked thru the settings, but must be blind because I didnt see anything. Second thing that is bugging the crap out of me is, my contacts got transferred from my iPhone into the One at the store. When I try to Link my contacts with people on Facebook, it may only link 6-7 of them and some of those are just people that Im friends with on Facebook and dont need nor want their contact info in my phone. Ive tried removing the facebook account and re activating it. Ive tried pulling my contacts thru HTC Sync Manager from my iPhone backup. No matter what I do, i cant get them to link....it wont even link my own profile. Any ideas, help would be great....thanks in advance guys.

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
It really depends on the keyboard you're using. If you're using the default HTC keyboard then click on HTC Sense Input then deselect vibration feedback.

ha5smu

May 27, 2013
Visit site
This is always tricky. I had a similar problem moving from the iPhone.
The best way I have found (which is a bit of a faff), is to export your contacts from icloud as a data file, then log into your google account on a computer and from there you can import the file, which will then sync to your new phone.
It's a bit of a pain but works and all my Facebook and twitter links matched up with my imported contacts.
You can do a similar thing for your calendar as well.

Hope this helps.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
For vibration, go into settings and tap on sound. Scroll down and turn off vibrate on touch or whatever it is. Hope this helps :)

Sent from my HTC One :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1