- 2 Posts
Vibration feedback for calls doesn't go off
I recently bought myself a HTC one cellphone. I have been a iphone user for a long time and this is my first Android device. I like lots of things about it, but what bugs me most is viberation when connecting a call.
I have read most of the post here, but those suggestions doesnt help.
Following things i have tried, which did not help.
Unchecking Sound -> Vibrate feedback for calls .
Unchecking Sound -> Vibrate on touch -
Unchecking Languagge & keboard HTC sense input settings -> Vibration feedback
I have also updated to 4.2.2 and restored it again.
I cant think of anything else.
I would appriciate any help.
- 08-19-2013, 06:34 PM #2
- 11-18-2013, 06:19 AM #3
- 11-18-2013, 01:42 PM #4
- 11-18-2013, 04:26 PM #5
- 02-19-2014, 08:12 PM #6
- 08-20-2014, 06:03 PM #7
- 08-22-2014, 04:29 AM #8
- By informel in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 10Last Post: 05-19-2016, 07:01 PM
- By Pattersonca1 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2013, 11:33 AM
- By cwood07 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2013, 08:16 AM
- By jlh73 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2013, 06:45 AM
- By wardy_san in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2013, 10:14 PM