Was thinking of going back to the HTC One. Did it get its 4.2.2 update yet?

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I originally had the HTC One but switched to the GS4 because of certain issues I was having with the camera focusing and bad battery life. I really hate the look of touch Wiz though and heard the One was getting an update. If an update did come through did it fix any of those issues?

Posted via Android Central App

nazem

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I originally had the HTC One but switched to the GS4 because of certain issues I was having with the camera focusing and bad battery life. I really hate the look of touch Wiz though and heard the One was getting an update. If an update did come through did it fix any of those issues?

You probably had a defected device. And from what i can tell, none of the U.S carrier One's received the update yet.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I keep hearing about this Focus issue, is it software or hardware?

What do you mean by bad battery life? 6 hours of what, light usage? I get around 12 hours on medium usage and 7-8 on heavy.

US & Canada are still on 4.1.2 :(

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I keep hearing about this Focus issue, is it software or hardware?

What do you mean by bad battery life? 6 hours of what, light usage? I get around 12 hours on medium usage and 7-8 on heavy.

US & Canada are still on 4.1.2 :(

Man, I was getting like 4 or five hours with medium usage.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Man, I was getting like 4 or five hours with medium usage.

And I still had 7% left! :p uploadfromtaptalk1374043860488.jpg

Yes your unit probably was defective. I have no focus issues or battery life issues. HTC One on HTC customized 4.1.2.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to hold off and see how this Moto X phone is before I head back to the HTC One. It looks interesting