HTC One Battery Problems

kim31227

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I love my HTC One...but I'm having *major* problems with it. Before, I posted about my HTC One's super bad battery life and got help saying to maybe reset the phone and all the applications. So, I reset the phone to factory settings. But...to my disappointment, resetting the phone did not help at all. So, I am sure that this battery is a hardware issue. I want to get this battery fixed because at most, it only offers me around 3 or 4 hours if I am lucky. Also, it randomly shuts off at around 50~85% and when I turn it back on, it turns back off saying that there is no more battery left. This is how bad it was: Every time I turned on the phone, 7% of battery got drained...

There is a HTC One service center around where I live (Singapore) so I want to get this fixed as soon as possible. Does HTC offer warranty for their phones? It hasn't even been two months since I got the phone. Otherwise, how will they fix it when the battery is irreplaceable?

Please help...battery is a big part of my daily student life so this is a major issue for me. Thank you in advance!! :)

P.S. If this is of any help, the SIM card which I am using in my HTC One 64GB, I previously used in a Galaxy S4 which I traded off.

dotB

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Try contacting HTC first, I'm sure there should be a warranty coverage for such an issue as long as it is stock. Their support has been helpful to me in the past and worst case you will need to take it to the service center. But see if they will send you a new one and you send back the old once you get the new one.