Photo Gallery Widget

BlindMessiah

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
So I have an HTC one S, and though I love it, I am not a big fan of their photo gallery widget.

I would like to have a grid view of my photos on my home screen, preferably a 4x5 grid or larger, and I would like to be able to swipe or click an arrow to view the next page of photos, without having to open up the app. Everything should be viewable from the home screen. The one that came with the HTC One S is okay, but it doesn't let you change pages. It does so on an automatic timer that you have no way of editing.

I have searched endlessly on the play store, and it is impossible to search by filters (ie - for widgets), and any photo gallery apps don't have home screen/widget support.

Does anyone know of an app that I could use that would do this for me? I don't even mind paying if it will work the way I want it to....

Thanks in advance

BlindMessiah

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, works alright. It does do this weird thing where it doesn't enlarge the photo to fit the screen when you click on it...but maybe I need to mess around with the settings more. The file browser was also way too complicated and took me a while to find my photos, but I got them.