- 1 Posts
wifi and data
So a couple days ago my 4g data just stopped working and all i could do is call and text, so i turned on wifi thinking that would help but than after a while my mobile data turned off so i couldnt make calls or send text. So i turn off the wifi trying to fix the problem but when i go to my mobile data it says disconneted and i dont know how to recconect it, so what i end up having to do is just restarting my phone. If anyone knows please help.
- 07-18-2013, 07:29 AM #2
Re: wifi and data
So your on the phone using just 4G... then all of a sudden you have no 4G but you still have a signal to make and receive calls.
You turn on Wifi so you can continue to use the internet but then you cannot make calls!
Sounds to me like the hardware switches aren't activating/malfunctioning. I hate to skip to it without knowing more but personally I'd just start with a factory restore. That is the quickest way to determine if you have a software issue or hardware.
If software then the restore will fix it. If hardware then new phone for you!!
- By Seeking Plumb in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2013, 03:18 PM
- By slopeslider in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2013, 03:19 PM
- By amit0612 in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2013, 10:08 PM
- By sampoodle in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2013, 11:06 AM
- By czdraconis in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2013, 04:04 AM