best screen protector? which do you prefer?

yellow slider

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine with a screen protector (don't know which kind). It has the "rainbow effect" and there ate plenty of finger marks on it..

Which one do you prefer for the ONE?

MiguelZarz

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
On Amazon they have the amfilm screen protector. It's about five bucks but great quality. Feels like there is nothing there, great on the fingers. No rainbow effect and does not take away from quality at all. For me, the zagg ones have a sort of wavy look to them, you can tell they're there. Not with these. Just another option for you

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Belhade

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I've used Zagg on a few phones. it definitely protects the screen, but does have a bit of a rubbery texture that can be seen at certain angles and occasionally caused my finger to stick or stutter slightly.

dakota316

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I personally use the TechArmor Anti-Glare screen protectors and love them. Yes it degrades the screen quality just a tad, but the clarity is not as bad on these anti-glare as some. Best part on Amazon their about $6 for a pack of 3.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the Steinheil Ultra Crystal. It looks and feels exactly like the bare glass, you can't even tell it's there. You get 2 for $13.99 on Amazon or Ebay.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if many heard of this company but I got mine from www.greenonionssupply.com. They are a dry application. It's oleophobic oil and water resistant. And it's crystal clear. Feels like touching glass. Like its not there. Check it out. I have them for my tablet too.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I used Moshi antiglare on my Atrix HD loved it. They don't have antiglare for the One. I found Media Devil on Amazon and now I love it. I put one on using the "hinge method" in July and I still have the same one on my phone. It's not peeling up and has minimal small scratches that can only be seen when the screen is off.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm telling you, try the greenonions screen protector. It is awesome. Much better than zagg hd. I had the zagg and just got rid of it for the green onions. I got the clear oleophobic one. Not the antiglare. Trust me. If you don't like it I'll pay for it. Lol!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've stuck with the Zagg protectors cause I've had no reason to switch (love the lifetime guarantee) but the other suggestions have me intrigued

arwen_in_nj

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Spigen GLAS.t SLIM Premium Tempered Glass

http://www.spigen.com/htc-one-screen-protector-glas-t-slim-premium-tempered-glass.html

The Steinheil GLAS.t SLIM for HTC One is made to cover and protect the LCD from damage and scratches with specially processed transparent glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency. The glass has been designed to have a slim thickness of 0.26mm and still maintain its high level of surface hardness of 8~9H. When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the GLAS.t SLIM which means the touch screen's sensitivity is unaffected. To prevent any excess force from coming in contact with the edges of the screen protector we highly recommend that a case is used with the GLAS.t SLIM.

35% Slimmer : GLAS.t SLIM is 0.26mm thick and made with chemically treated, transparent tempered glass.
Surface hardness : 8~9H : The surface of the*GLAS.t SLIM has a hardness of 8-9H, three times stronger than regular PET film. Even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the GLAS.t SLIM.
Oleophobic Coating : The GLAS.t SLIM has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
Delicate Touch : The GLAS.t SLIM is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen's sensitivity.
Anti-Shatter Film : If broken, the GLAS.t SLIM breaks into small pieces that are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.

Sent from my most awesome HTC One

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37