- 2 Posts
Back and home button stay lit
I've had my HTC One for around 3 months now and my back and home buttons have always worked fine. However, since Saturday, they have not been turning off when the screen is locked. They are only dimly lit but this has never happened before and I'm worried it will start draining the battery more than necessary.
Has anyone else had this problem? Have I accidentally changed a setting? I've tried doing a factory reset but it didn't resolve the issue.
- 07-24-2013, 12:19 PM #2
- 07-24-2013, 12:36 PM #3
- 07-24-2013, 01:16 PM #5
- 07-24-2013, 03:48 PM #6
- 07-24-2013, 03:51 PM #7
- By marvin1294 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:38 PM
- By Yalegirl80 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-01-2013, 10:03 PM
- By PorkRibs in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:36 AM
- By jbsmith_05 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2013, 09:03 PM
- By Cappython in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2013, 06:53 AM