HTC One "Boom Sound Speaker" ( Issue )

mackasha

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm facing a this boom sounds speaker problem.

On my upper speaker when I turn on music with max volume there's like a buzz noise on the background like something loss, feel that like the speaker are broken

Does anyone have this kind of problem as well.

Your reply will do much appreciated.

Thank you

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm facing a this boom sounds speaker problem.

On my upper speaker when I turn on music with max volume there's like a buzz noise on the background like something loss, feel that like the speaker are broken

Does anyone have this kind of problem as well.

Your reply will do much appreciated.

Thank you

Honestly, I've found that if I do that in my truck, or my surround sound systems, it does the same thing. Same with my tablet. It's not designed to run full blast through the speakers, but does just fine with external ones or earbuds. I don't think yours is broken.

mackasha

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, I've found that if I do that in my truck, or my surround sound systems, it does the same thing. Same with my tablet. It's not designed to run full blast through the speakers, but does just fine with external ones or earbuds. I don't think yours is broken.

Hmm, it do fine with few of my earphones even I tried with max volume for it. But sometimes when u just turn on the music and listening, you could heard like the background is loss or some buzz is annoying at the back.

What should I do send back to services center?

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
It's a common issue with android and in particular with the HTC One. I believe it's a software problem that should be fixed. There are other threads that discuss these issues with sound quality

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Try a different app with an EQ...Poweramp works great with mine, and with some tweaking of the bass and mids, I can eliminate the buzzing...I don't typically play the phone full blast though.

mackasha

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
It's a common issue with android and in particular with the HTC One. I believe it's a software problem that should be fixed. There are other threads that discuss these issues with sound quality

Noted. Do u mind drop the the threads that discuss these issue with sounds quality, at the moment I cant find it. thanks :)

Try a different app with an EQ...Poweramp works great with mine, and with some tweaking of the bass and mids, I can eliminate the buzzing...I don't typically play the phone full blast though.

Thank you very much. Which Poweramp that you installed?

mackasha

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

The one and only Poweramp...It's in the market. You can try the free version for 30 days and see if you like it.

Ok will check it out. Thank you mate :)

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: HTC One "Boom Sound Speaker" ( Issue )

On/off beats it doesn't help. Try Android Speaker Cleaner it work well so far.

Posted via Android Central App

I don't need to. My One works like it should. Sure, I get some popping here and there but ONLY when I use youtube. So it's not a hardware issue...it's a software issue. Besides, using that app/apps will do nothing but ruin your speakers over time as they are not designed to do what those apps claim to do.

mackasha

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC One "Boom Sound Speaker" ( Issue )

I don't need to. My One works like it should. Sure, I get some popping here and there but ONLY when I use youtube. So it's not a hardware issue...it's a software issue. Besides, using that app/apps will do nothing but ruin your speakers over time as they are not designed to do what those apps claim to do.

Ya true app/apps will do nothing, but after I ran the Speaker Cleaner seem it work a bit well not more buzz noise on the background. As u said Youtube will sometimes will do the popping sounds on the background, same to me as well if played any music/video it will do a bit popping.

Hopefully next update firmware will help to fix it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood