- 1 Posts
Phone stopped sending/receiving calls and texts
Had my HTC one for a couple of months - bought used and unlocked off eBay. Been working on T-mobile fine but have poor signal at home so tried a couple of signal booster apps yesterday and now can't send or receive calls or texts at home or elsewhere with good signals. Took phone to T-mobile store today and my sim was put in a spare phone and that phone was able to make calls and send texts. Did a reset but still have same problem. Internet using wifi or mobile network works fine. Gratefull for any advice.
- 08-01-2013, 02:50 PM #2
Re: Phone stopped sending/receiving calls and texts
Francis, see my thread about the issue I was having. Maybe?
- By SJF3634 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 08-09-2013, 07:04 PM
- By Ricky Babalu in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:46 AM
- By garfnodie in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2013, 08:07 PM
- By Exastify in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2013, 03:34 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2013, 01:49 PM