HTC Sync Manager not updating song information (album art)
I've bought a new PC and I'm ripping my CD's for future transfer to my HTC phone. Until a few days ago I've been able to use the HTC Sync Manger's "Update song information" function (powered by Gracenote) to get the album art. It's been successful for the last ~50 albums however it has not worked for the last 7.
repeated attempts to Update song information (I was connected to the internet)
restarting my computer
uninstalling HTC Sync Manager, then reinstalling the latest version from the HTC website
Anyone have a fix or workaround?
- 09-11-2013, 03:00 AM #2
- 09-27-2013, 03:26 AM #3
- 06-01-2014, 11:51 PM #4
- 06-03-2014, 07:57 AM #5
Re: HTC Sync Manager not updating song information (album art)
Idk if this matters but check settings on HTC music app. For some reason mine changed to only update album art via WiFi and it wasn't putting album art. Turned it off and it downloaded album art.
I too had been ripping my old CDs recently so I know how you feel.
Posted via Android Central App
- By CMPunkSES in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 31Last Post: 11-02-2015, 12:28 PM
- By tk91 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 20Last Post: 07-21-2014, 08:59 AM
- By McAnt in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 29Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:26 PM
- By lancehart in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:00 PM
- By ne0ne in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2013, 06:52 PM