NFC icon

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Should a icon appear when NFC is turned on?

I was going to send some pics to my wife's Note 2 and nothing happened.

I know that on the One the NFC antenna is near the camera, and S-Beam was off on the note.

It was just like my phone didn't have NFC at all... Also tried touching it to other NFC devices like a Galaxy S3 and a Nexus 7.

Posted via Android Central App

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have a solution for this I'm not rooted and am having the same problem it used to show up but recently,has strangly disappeared.

Jason

May 20, 2013
Visit site
If you go into settings then go to the "more" part the NFC on/off button will be there.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
If you go into settings then go to the "more" part the NFC on/off button will be there.

I'm on sprint if that makes a difference when I first got the One I noticed a nfc icon in the status bar but after sprints recent update I don't see it anymore. Does anyone else have the nfc icon in the status bar?

Jason

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm on at&t and I turned off my NFC to get rid of that ugly icon lol

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

I know this, that's why I stated if there's an icon when it's on. Thanks anyways.

Posted via Android Central App

Jason

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Guess not on sprints htc one.. Figured they'd be the same as at&t.. I think I remember reading somewhere if u turn on nfc then reboot your phone it might work

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech