beats audio logo removal

undertrip

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I tried removing the beats audio logo at the back of the phone with a nail polisher removal like everybody did,the logo did removed but the red beats logo color printed out on the phone.
So anybody got tips how to remove it completely?
I tried more nail polisher remover and little water but the color doesn't seem to come out.

mmednick1

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I had a zagg screen cover on the back. When I removed it the red logo and the words came off on their own.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

kostnkost

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Forgive the ignorance, but what is the infatuation with removing the Beats logo on the back? Is this like debadging your car logo?

I don't get it unless I am just getting old.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Forgive the ignorance, but what is the infatuation with removing the Beats logo on the back? Is this like debadging your car logo?

Eh I am young and still don't get it.. Guess people love the silver look.

Either way OP I believe their are Youtube videos about it. I'd check one of them out and you should be good. :beer:

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site

A lot of people really don't like beats(I'm one of them) and think they're a gimmick. So they take the ugly logo off so they don't have to look at it, the less branding the better.

Sent from Google Edition VZW S4

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people really don't like beats(I'm one of them) and think they're a gimmick. So they take the ugly logo off so they don't have to look at it, the less branding the better.

Sent from Google Edition VZW S4

In my personal opinion, beats in question is a gimmick. A selling point. BUT....with beats enabled, my stereo speakers do sound better than with them disabled. So it must do something.

To each his own. I don't have to feed or clothe the branding so it's not a big deal to me. Besides, my otterbox covers it right up! Although, I will not waste my time trying to take it off even if I went naked....and sometimes I do.

NightRacer

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I dont think beats itself was invented to be a gimmick, I do think they are great headphones. But I do think it turned out that way when electronics companies started this stuff. If I was Dr Dre I would have refused to allow this, because it devalues his brand and makes it look cheap. But whatever; Off topic so ill go away.

undertrip

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
- - - Updated - - -

Eh I am young and still don't get it.. Guess people love the silver look.

Either way OP I believe their are Youtube videos about it. I'd check one of them out and you should be good. :beer:

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

there is no youtube vids, however in other forums there is some guides like using a nail polish remover which i used and it did remove the logo, but like i sayd the red color printed on and it doesnt seem to come out

akk60

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I actually removed it with my fingernail because it was wearing off by it self, I weren't going to if it wasn't .

Posted from my HTC one via Android Central App

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I actually removed it with my fingernail because it was wearing off by it self, I weren't going to if it wasn't .

Posted from my HTC one via Android Central App

That's a different story. It's not like your callamoring the internet trying to figure out how to remove it because well.....it's fugly....small...unobtrusive...unnoticeable......you get the idea!