- 40 Posts
HTC One: Popping noise after EVERY sound action completed
I didn't notice how bad this was until today or maybe it actually got worse today
Whenever I complete an action that requires sound (refreshing Twitter, refreshing Blinkfeed, playing a song, typing on the keyboard) there will be this short popping noise afterwards. When I hold the top speaker to my ear after doing one of these actions I can hear something going on in the phone like it's powering on/off or something and then at the end there is this pop noise. WTF? I turned off "Touch Sounds" bc that was causing it to happen constantly but there doesn't seem to be any way around this outside of disabling all sounds on the phone.
Please tell me this is happening with other people, I seem to always get the **** end of the stick when it comes to phones
- 08-12-2013, 04:07 PM #2
- 08-12-2013, 08:23 PM #4
- 01-08-2014, 10:08 AM #5
- 01-08-2014, 01:13 PM #6
Re: Popping noise after EVERY sound action completed
I only hear it when I'm in a quiet area, but the more I think about it, I think that it is more obvious on this phone as there are 2 front facing speakers compared to most other phones that have 1 speaker on the back or side.. It doesn't really bother me though, so I'm not concerned.
- By tfouto in forum HTC One M7Replies: 37Last Post: 01-16-2017, 02:28 PM
- By cookie_moster_84 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2016, 03:06 PM
- By rac3rsx in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:40 PM
- By aurimask in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 02:10 PM
- By John Mathews1 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:30 AM