Low battery notification flashing endlessly while charging

howsmatt

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
When I plug in my phone once the battery has gotten low enough for the "low battery warning" message to pop up--it begins to flash on and off and beep endlessly. I can't hit ok or use my phone in any way, it just keeps flashing and beeping even if I have, say 15% battery, enough to accomplish some sort of task still. If I unplug the phone I it stops flashing and I could then use the phone normally, but as soon as I plug it back in it flashes the warning repeatedly until I turn off the screen and it then begins charging (what I assume is normally).

NB When my phone was plugged into the car charger it still went dead due to this, even though I tried to turn off the screen.

Help?!

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
When I plug in my phone once the battery has gotten low enough for the "low battery warning" message to pop up--it begins to flash on and off and beep endlessly. I can't hit ok or use my phone in any way, it just keeps flashing and beeping even if I have, say 15% battery, enough to accomplish some sort of task still. If I unplug the phone I it stops flashing and I could then use the phone normally, but as soon as I plug it back in it flashes the warning repeatedly until I turn off the screen and it then begins charging (what I assume is normally).

NB When my phone was plugged into the car charger it still went dead due to this, even though I tried to turn off the screen.

Help?!

I would first turn your phone off, then use the wall charger and let it fully charge. The blinking red light should become solid red. Also, before you shut down your phone, disable fast boot ...

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles