PDF files

nav525

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm having trouble viewing pdf files that I download from my browser. I get a "download complete" notification, but when I click on it the notification goes away and nothing opens up. When I go into the "Downloads" app in the app tray all of the files are there, but when I click on them it says the file can't be opened. The only way I can open them is if I go into adobe reader and find the file in there or go into the actual downloads folder via a file manager and open the file from there. Anybody know what the problem might be?

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Somehow you may have an app that can't handle PDFs as the default file handler for that type.

You have to try and track it down and clear it as the default, then make Adobe Reader the default

cafshari

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I mean I know how to clear defaults for an app but I never downloaded any app that could handle pdf. So I have no clue which one it is

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I mean I know how to clear defaults for an app but I never downloaded any app that could handle pdf. So I have no clue which one it is

You should be able to cleat all defaults by going into settings>apps>click menu and click clear defaults.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz