Emailing Videos

Superevangelist12

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I literally cannot email any videos that I record on my HTC. What is the maximum allowed for emailing a video and is there a way to change that setting?

Posted via Android Central App

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I literally cannot email any videos that I record on my HTC. What is the maximum allowed for emailing a video and is there a way to change that setting?

Are you using stock email or gmail? The max file size you can send with gmail is 25MB. I'm not sure what the max is with Sense email.

vickyso4

May 29, 2013
Visit site

I have the same issue. Even if I cut a 15 sec video in half, it still is too big to send anywhere. :-\

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue. Even if I cut a 15 sec video in half, it still is too big to send anywhere. :-\

Look at the file size in properties

On my older phones, I used to be able to convert videos to MMS quality..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Using Gmail you have a 25mb limit which I think is about as high as you'll get with email. 25mb at 1080p on the One is like 15 seconds so if you are trying to send anything longer you'll want to either upload to YouTube and share from there or put the video in a sharable cloud drive. You could always lower the resolution before taking the video, but honestly this is suboptimal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power