- 08-21-2013, 06:29 PM #2
Yes. When you want to go back to sense, just go to settings, apps, and then find Nova Launcher, select it, and press clear defaults. Then all you have to do is press the home button and a dialog will pop up. Then Just select sense and then push always.
- 08-21-2013, 08:24 PM #4
Re: HTC Sense
Or another option is to just get an app such as Home Switcher. Even if you have Nova as your default launcher, you can open Home Switcher and quickly switch over to Sense, w/o having to remove Nova as your default. This allows you to easily switch back and forth. There are other apps in the store that do the same thing.
- By andog88 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 23Last Post: 10-27-2013, 04:51 PM
- By Bob Heathcote in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 18Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:13 PM
- By ankushhallan in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2013, 05:47 PM
- By pirarre in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2013, 08:37 AM
- By lee901 in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:29 AM