One Ultra Pixel to the Rescue. *Las Vegas Trip*

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Before we left Vegas tonight, my boy and his girl wanted a few picks of the "Welcome to the Fabulous Las Vegas" sign. They had Note 2, RAZR and Pocket Cameras, we are not experts at taking pics. I rare use it but I knew the One's capabilities...

I tried it and turned out perfect. Anyways, I just wanted to say how impressed they were by my One.

SHIFT_note 8.0 lte

ajarnfalang

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Err.. Where's the pic? Dude you can't tease us like that and not show the goods. I call pic or hoax :))

This HTC ONE forum is filled with HTC SALES SOCKS opening thread after thread trying to sell the HTC ONE camera. They know people think its crap. Reviews say its crap, so they want to flood the Internet with posts of how great it is.

You'll never see any if "his pictures".

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This HTC ONE forum is filled with HTC SALES SOCKS opening thread after thread trying to sell the HTC ONE camera. They know people think its crap. Reviews say its crap, so they want to flood the Internet with posts of how great it is.

Reviewers say this phone is crap? I missed those reviews I guess lol..

Sounds like you're someone working for someone other than HTC trying to trash a good phone so others will go for yours. :).

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

The OP has nothing to do with with HTC. I don't know why he hasn't posted a picture but I can promise you he does not represent HTC in any way.

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site

Hey Habib, I thought you said you have an iphone- whatcha doing over here? You better play nice before I talk your mom into kicking you out of her basement.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang