slick wraps skin(sticker)for HTC ONE- (Turn your silver htc one to black)

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Im trying my best to hold out for the black htc one on vzw. Im just a black on black kinda guy and have a hard time with the silver in a black case-. im wondering if i just skin the speaker part of the phone slide it in the case and im all set-.

anyone use these skins??

HTC One Carbon Fiber Black Skins, Wraps and Cases from SlickWraps

SlickWraps for the HTC One (Unboxing and Installation) - YouTube

HTC ONE M7 Carbon Fibre Skin Wrap Cover Sticker Protector NOT Case Decal Fiber | eBay

36 sec gives you a good look turning your speaker grills black with the case on...

Turn Your HTC One Black! - YouTube

Last edited:

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I haven't tried one of these yet, but thanx for posting because I am going to order one and try it out! They look really cool- good post. I am on the other end of the spectrum- I held out for the black one on Sprint, but lately I have been wishing I had the silver.

andriver

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I like the way the carbon skin looks. I have reservations whether this wrap will last very long. I usually keep my phone in my pocket unless I'm wearing a suit or blazer than they go in my jacket pocket. Nevertheless, for the price, it's worth taking a look.

Thanks for the video and link.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I like the way the carbon skin looks. I have reservations whether this wrap will last very long. I usually keep my phone in my pocket unless I'm wearing a suit or blazer than they go in my jacket pocket. Nevertheless, for the price, it's worth taking a look.

Thanks for the video and link.

Thanks-. just to be clear Im only thinking of using over the silver speaker grill...

this place for 5.00 sells just the speaker sticker-
HTC One Skins & Carbon Fiber Skins | dbrand

Coleman Lee

May 8, 2013
Visit site
If you guys like Carbon Film. iCarbons is place to buy them at. Many years of experience with vinyl films for electronics. For Carbon Fiber film, SlickWraps CF doesn't really stand out, iCarbons does. If you want matte film or other types, I would try stickerboy.net films.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
If you guys like Carbon Film. iCarbons is place to buy them at. Many years of experience with vinyl films for electronics. For Carbon Fiber film, SlickWraps CF doesn't really stand out, iCarbons does. If you want matte film or other types, I would try stickerboy.net films.

Thanks for those Links-. it's great that these companies allow you to Purchase just the front parts-. I'm itching for this phone but want it all black-. black case black phone. considering the black HTC ONE is more prone to scratches getting a silver with the sticker over the speaker grills maybe the best off both world considering silver is less prone to scratches....

Coleman Lee

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for those Links-. it's great that these companies allow you to Purchase just the front parts-. I'm itching for this phone but want it all black-. black case black phone. considering the black HTC ONE is more prone to scratches getting a silver with the sticker over the speaker grills maybe the best off both world considering silver is less prone to scratches....

Thats what I first thought, but the silver phone with black vinyl just doesn't look the same, ended up exchanging my silver One for a black One.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy