How good are At&t Htc One in black replacement phones? Condition etc?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone put in for a warranty replacement black Htc One? Not an insurance claim. I am having problems with my phone after month and a half and need to get a replacement phone. Sucks I have a new phone has a problem. Now I gotta get a replacement phone if there is any and hopefully that one doesn't have any issues. I'm sure it's someone's phone that already had a problem and supposedly they fixed it. I'm just curious if anyone has gotten any of these replacement phones how are they?

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

e2ackbar

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I had a silver One with the SIM card issue. I asked for another silver One, but they sent a black One instead. The quality is great and I like the appearance, in spite of the shipping error. The SIM issues are gone and they definitely didn't return my old phone!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I had a silver One with the SIM card issue. I asked for another silver One, but they sent a black One instead. The quality is great and I like the appearance, in spite of the shipping error. The SIM issues are gone and they definitely didn't return my old phone!

How did it come to you? Was it wrapped up at all? And what kind of box was it in? Anything protecting the screen? I've heard the warranty replacement phones are much better then the insurance replacements. Sorry for the questions? Thanks!

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
How did it come to you? Was it wrapped up at all? And what kind of box was it in? Anything protecting the screen? I've heard the warranty replacement phones are much better then the insurance replacements. Sorry for the questions? Thanks!

Bump

e2ackbar

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the delay again. It came in a plain box on a cardboard insert with a thin plastic cover wrapped around the entire phone. I had to look very closely to find a slight imperfection. It works great! The only difference I noted was the vibration motor, which now oscillates at a lower frequency.

The extra fee for express shipping was worth the money. I ordered the replacement at 9pm and the phone arrived at 2pm the next day. All in all, I had a great experience.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the delay again. It came in a plain box on a cardboard insert with a thin plastic cover wrapped around the entire phone. I had to look very closely to find a slight imperfection. It works great! The only difference I noted was the vibration motor, which now oscillates at a lower frequency.

The extra fee for express shipping was worth the money. I ordered the replacement at 9pm and the phone arrived at 2pm the next day. All in all, I had a great experience.

Thanks again. I called yesterday and had them overnight it for free for me. I'll let you know how it looks and works..

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Well I received mine on Friday. Certified like new. The only imperfections I found was the back of the phone has a few slight scuff marks. Which I think I can get off. But certified like new should have no imperfections. But it's OK. But the front is perfect. No scratches. Speakers work great and build is OK. No gaps. My original phone started with serial number HT34. This one is HT36. So a newer phone and build date. Hopefully I don't have any issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance