AT&T Discontinued One ?
I recently bought a black HTC One at at&t but it was a mission thou the manger didn't have any One's in stock at his store so he had to call all the local at&t's and none of them had them ether, so I had to settle with the black HTC One my question is is the HTC One discontinued at all at&t's because he said they were and he even showed me the lists of phones on the computer ? Please answer because I have 14 days to return or exchange and I really wanted the sliver One.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-28-2013, 10:40 PM #2
- 08-28-2013, 10:46 PM #3
- 08-29-2013, 01:35 AM #6
- 08-29-2013, 09:02 AM #7
- 08-29-2013, 09:05 AM #8
- 08-29-2013, 10:12 AM #9
Re: AT&T Discontinued One ?
Price is also a concern, for some people. You can sometimes get phones much cheaper through third party. I got my Rezound through Costco within 2 weeks of release for $50,Verizon was selling it for $300 at the time. The Verizon Note II was $50 on contract in February with pm and gc at best buy , Verizon had it for $300 at the time.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4
- 08-29-2013, 01:41 PM #10
- By Marvin-13 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 54Last Post: 06-30-2015, 12:41 PM
- By Luke Bordonaro in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 02-04-2014, 03:27 PM
- By anuser1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:56 PM
- By felloffthetruck in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:21 AM
- By Rigelian in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:02 PM