Horrible call quality

GsusReigns

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Got my HTC One three days ago. 7 out of 10 callers are telling me I sound like a robot and/or they can barely hear me. I'm with T-mobile and getting consistent 4G signal. Has anyone else experienced this? I rely on this phone for business and while I love everything else about the phone, I can't tolerate poor call quality.

antheauxny

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I have T-Mobile as well. I never get any complaints about how the call quality is.

Go to the store and see if they can do something about it. Maybe its a bad unit? Idk.

Posted via Android Central App

Buckeyes

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Maybe this will help? I didn't realize that my pinkie finger was constantly sitting on top of the microphone located in the bottom of the phone next to the USB port. That little hole on the bottom. I was getting really irritated because nobody could hear me during calls. I thought the phone was defective. Finally, I realized what I was doing, and I have had no problems since.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Maybe this will help? I didn't realize that my pinkie finger was constantly sitting on top of the microphone located in the bottom of the phone next to the USB port. That little hole on the bottom. I was getting really irritated because nobody could hear me during calls. I thought the phone was defective. Finally, I realized what I was doing, and I have had no problems since.

I would say it's this. I'm on T-Mobile and have no issues with call quality.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

losergeek

May 31, 2013
Visit site
It's funny - I've had this phone for 3 months or so and I don't think I've made a call with the handset. I've had a couple speakerphone calls in the car but that's it. My initial reaction to this post was 'who uses phones to make calls'?

Sorry, that's not very helpful.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

This. I had same problem and since, all has been Rosie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC