Battery related do reply

akshattyage

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
When yu use internet via 2G or 3G how much time does it take to drain
an approx single percentage with no other
apps working but just facebook nd whatsapp in sync nd brightness minimised to lowest
??

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
When yu use internet via 2G or 3G how much time does it take to drain
an approx single percentage with no other
apps working but just facebook nd whatsapp in sync nd brightness minimised to lowest
??

There's absolutely no way to tell you accurately...or even approximately. There are so many factors involved like your signal strength, how much you use FB and whatsapp, other things such as google contact syncing and etc. I'm mostly on 3G with a bunch of crap running with brightness at 40% and I can last all day (18 - 20 hours+). But if I use it moderately I'll get 15 - 18 hours. And if I really use it I'll get 12 - 15. But this is all subjective as each day my phone get's used differently. Sometimes I'll get 10 calls and other days I'll get only 3. Some days I have time to read AC while getting loaded and other days I don't. SO the best thing for you to do is set your phone to how you want it and gauge your battery use and tweak accordingly to achieve desired use.

But for just 3G internet surfing....all depends on your signal.

akshattyage

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
There's absolutely no way to tell you accurately...or even approximately. There are so many factors involved like your signal strength, how much you use FB and whatsapp, other things such as google contact syncing and etc. I'm mostly on 3G with a bunch of crap running with brightness at 40% and I can last all day (18 - 20 hours+). But if I use it moderately I'll get 15 - 18 hours. And if I really use it I'll get 12 - 15. But this is all subjective as each day my phone get's used differently. Sometimes I'll get 10 calls and other days I'll get only 3. Some days I have time to read AC while getting loaded and other days I don't. SO the best thing for you to do is set your phone to how you want it and gauge your battery use and tweak accordingly to achieve desired use.

But for just 3G internet surfing....all depends on your signal.

Do
yu use phone
quite less or can yu just tell me the screen time yu got in the above
mentions yu made with regard of battery time
Nd ya just do what I told in post earlier nd recreate the conditions nd tell me what results yu get after usage of like 15 minutezzs dividing it by the percentagge of battery used
thnkx
again for the reply I know what yu want to say nd yu are right

but just try out my thing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781