Still love this phone!

Jaydec89

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I bought the htc one in May, and I am still happy. Before I made the purchase, I had my sites set on the galaxy s4. When comparing them side-by-side, I liked the feel and look of the higher quality One.

Now more than 3 months later, I'm still very happy. And by the end of the month I will have the new Android 4.3.

Ever since I got this phone, I get compliments from everyone. No wonder it's the best phone on the market.

Posted via Android Central App

Nicky1983

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I love this phone too never thought I'll get an android but I had to get this one even converted my sister who was a door hard iPhone user

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I bought the htc one in May, and I am still happy. Before I made the purchase, I had my sites set on the galaxy s4. When comparing them side-by-side, I liked the feel and look of the higher quality One.

Now more than 3 months later, I'm still very happy. And by the end of the month I will have the new Android 4.3.

Ever since I got this phone, I get compliments from everyone. No wonder it's the best phone on the market.

Posted via Android Central App

seems like a lot of big S4 talkers are now coming out how much they hate touchwiz and are dumping their phone-.

good choice.!!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Super happy

I was nervous but now amazed... I was nervous about buying a phone that I could not do a battery pull with. My og evo would freeze so much, I was pulling the battery a lot to reset. I just couldn't imagine not having the ability to do that

With my evo LTE and now my HTC One i have never had one freeze. It seems like this is something other phone manufactures have not figured out yet. My One just works and works well. Then the camera... I'd buy it again for the camera features alone

Very pleased with my One

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday from Verizon. It was between this and the Moto X. I am so glad I got the One!!!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

mikepas

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I've had my HTC One from T-Mobile for a little over a month now and am still very, very happy with this device. The front facing speakers are awesome for listening to streaming music from Google Play All Access in the lab I work in and the screen is a thing of beauty.

Bradski9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
If I had posted a thread about this topic mine would be The same as this. I was going to get the s4 originally but did some research and decided on the one. Bought in early June and still love this phone. Can't wait for 4.3.

LedZappa

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Pre-Ordered from ATT 64GB version. Love this phone as is. No need for update, but I'll take it when it gets here. Best phone I've ever owned including Iphone, Nokia N80 and EVO 3D. Never really like my brothers GSIII as far as that goes and my moms Nokia Windows phone? Forget about it.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Ditto, OP. Bought mine on May 1 from AT&T and haven't regretted it all. Well, the first week I was sort of struggling because I was coming from the Galaxy Note 2, which of course is much larger. It was easier to read on my aging eyes, but after getting used to the smaller screen, I wouldn't trade for any phone on the market. It is just the best of the best.

I will say, however, that I'm looking forward to the HTC One Max. That way, I get the best of both worlds: the premium and buttery smooth goodness of the One with the extra size that I like.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000