A Reminder of Just How Good Looking This Phone Is

Oofa

May 22, 2013
Visit site
@jdhooghe send me a private email at......and I'll hook you up.

Is it a secret? Why not let everyone in on where you can get that case? It looks like a regular tpu case that you can get anywhere on Amazon or Ebay, right?

Last edited:

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
@Oofa I guess it was a mistake putting my email addy in a post. Can I ask you for a favor and edit your post that contains my email addy in my quote? Thanks.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
@ OP...totally agree. That's why I use this crystal clear TPU case when I'm out and about. Lately, I've been taking it off when I'm home so I can better appreciate the premium look and feel. And to the person who said who cares what it looks like? Many of us do. We like our things to look and feel nice, like our cars/trucks. Sure, we could get a POS to drive from point A to point B, but why not enjoy the ride?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p207/ldater/HTCOneClear4_zps7138d70d.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p207/ldater/HTCOneClear1_zpsdfaffa40.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p207/ldater/HTCOneClear3_zps825f4edf.jpg

And what kind of case is this? It looks amazing! When I'm home, I take off my Otterbox Defender case just so I can use my phone naked.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

antheauxny

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine is currently naked. Still looking for a case i like. Is that clear one available on amazon? That looks like the perfect case. Protection, but still able to admire this phones beauty!

Posted via Android Central App

BlakeGates

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I currently do what a lot of posters on this thread have expressed. Monday through Friday, when I am at work as a mechanic, I keep my Otterbox Commuter case on my One. As soon as Friday evening hits after my shower, that case comes off and the phone goes naked all weekend. I love the look and feel of it, but don't want to ruin it too quickly by handling it (even rarely) while I'm working during the week.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Idk about you guys but I got the clear speck case and it's yellow as hell now. Looks bad. I'm not sure if other clear cases do this but I threw mine in the trash.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Idk about you guys but I got the clear speck case and it's yellow as hell now. Looks bad. I'm not sure if other clear cases do this but I threw mine in the trash.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My sister uses a clear case she got from amazon. Case looks brown and disgusting now. I think the brand is Hyperion.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
And what kind of case is this? It looks amazing! When I'm home, I take off my Otterbox Defender case just so I can use my phone naked.

Mine is currently naked. Still looking for a case i like. Is that clear one available on amazon? That looks like the perfect case. Protection, but still able to admire this phones beauty!

Posted via Android Central App

Yea, is there a name or a link for that clear case in the pics?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

To the above posters, the following link is not the exact one I bought on ebay because it's been more than 60 days, but it is basically the same thing. Just do a search for "HTC One M7 clear tpu".

HTC One M7 Clear TPU Case

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
My sister uses a clear case she got from amazon. Case looks brown and disgusting now. I think the brand is Hyperion.

Hmmmm...I've heard of this happening, but mine hasn't done that in about three months. But I clean and wipe mine down regularly, plus it doesn't get exposed to much dirt or prolonged, direct sunlight. My thought is for roughly $5 (give or take a dollar or two), you could afford to get one every 2-3 months and have it looking like new.

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm sending you a PM.

On 9/2 I sent another member the post above. It was in response to the following post:

Where can I get that clear case?

I've sent this member a couple of PM's and with no response after 4-days I'm going to turn this into a raffle of sorts. I have a brand new Spigen Ultra Thin Air case for the HTC One. I actually did not purchase this case for the case. It came as a combo pack on Amazon which I bought for the Spigen Steinheil screen protector. The case was just a bonus and since I already had a case for my phone it has just been sitting in my desk drawer collecting dust.

So that's the story with this case. It's brand new in the original packaging and I have never even put it on the phone. I hate to see it go to waste so the first person to PM me that wants it gets it for free. All I ask is that you pay for the shipping. We can work out those details via PM when the time comes.

Good luck to whoever wants this case and sees this post first :)

Attachments

• Spigen Ultra Thin Air Case.jpg
    Spigen Ultra Thin Air Case.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 11

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc